ABOUT THE MARKET
A unique platform for all the regional & international players and festival goers from the TV & Film industry to gather, discuss exchange, collaborate, share stories and develop new business opportunities in a fast growing region.
Kalasha International TV & Film Market is a 3-day trade fair showcasing companies from international and East African region offering high-level interaction for trading and sharing ideas. Other side events include conferences, workshops, coaching and pitching sessions. A special focus will be given to Animation sector and new technologies.
This is a unique platform to engage within the dynamic film industry within the East African region and initiate new business prospects across the region and the world. KITFM will broaden your competitive edge in the region’s TV & Film Market.
Benefits of exhibiting
- Films don’t sell themselves, the best deals are done face-to-face!
- Build your company’s profile and relationships strategically. You wouldn’t want your absence to be felt by Buyers.
- Unlike a festival, you have the greatest opportunities for multiple offers because every Buyer will be in attendance.
- Build your sales pipeline and cultivate new relationships to advance your brand and Film story.
Key HighlightsClick here to view the schedule
Speakers: Vera Castanheira,Consultant, WIPO, Edward Sigei Executive Director, Kenya Copyright Board (KECOBO)
Panel: Carole Croella, Senior Counsellor, Copyright Law Division, WIPO, Switzerland, Rob Aft, President, Compliance Consulting llc., Los Angeles
Speakers: Julien Ezanno, Bilateral Affairs Advisor, CNC
Panel: Chris Foot, Chairman, Kenya Film Commission, Ernest Kerich, Director, Department of Film Services, Ezekiel Mutua, CEO, KFCB
Moderator: George Gachara, Managing Director, Heva Fund/The Nest Collective
Speakers: Claire Leproust, CEO, Fablab Channel
Panel: Sabrina Dorman, Founder, Zumi,
Moderator: Rob Aft, President, Compliance Consulting
Number of participants is limited!
Don't miss your seat. Join the discussion in Nairobi now
Our Sponsors and Partners
Benefits of being a Sponsor/Partner
- Connect with Industry Decision Makers in three days than you could ever imagine.
- An auspicious opportunity to create tomorrow’s films for posterity.
- The Kalasha International Film & TV Market, creates a film ambience for participants to conduct meetings, screen films and enjoy the great Nairobi life. Kalasha International Film & TV Market main venue, The Kenyatta International Convention Centre, Africa’s premier meeting destination is just at the Centre of Nairobi’s Central Business District a few minutes’ walk from the city’s many exciting hotels, restaurants and shops.
- The Kalasha International Film & TV Market sponsors connect with industry decision makers through distinct branding and marketing opportunities. Packages can include exhibition space, signage and advertising, credentials, conference passes, speaking opportunities, access to private lounges and invitations to social events.
- Sponsors receive EXCLUSIVE benefits not offered to non-sponsor companies, including:
- Preferred Exhibition Space
- Preferred Signage & Advertising Placement
- Access to full participant list prior and post Kalasha International Film & TV Market
- Invitations to all Kalasha International Film & TV Market hosted evening receptions.
- Tickets to all Conferences
- Access to Private Sponsor Lounge for meetings
- Transferable badges to invite guests into Kalasha International Film & TV Market
- First priority to host Kalasha International Film & TV Market evening receptions.
- Companies also have the opportunity to sponsor:
- Daily Conferences
- Official Market Bag