In its second year, The Kalasha International TV and Film Market is a unique platform for regional and international players in the entertainment industry to connect, discover new partnerships and projects while developing business opportunities in a fast growing region.
The 3 – Day Kalasha Market promises an exciting new dimension to the traditional African TV and Film products where the digital space is revolutionizing the way the consumer partakes of their favourite products. At the Kalasha Market, the creators, distributors and consumers will explore these emerging avenues and how best to utilize them while maintaining the unique African appeal for their products and at the same time drawing the international players closer.
Rate of growth and quality is a sure benchmark of success and the second edition of the Kalasha Market is on an exponential trajectory with double the number of exhibitors and delegates, world renown experts on matters TV and Film and additional components to the market space that offers an exciting and unique opportunity for all participants to Discover, Connect and Trade.
Hosted at the internationally recognised and acclaimed Kenyatta International Convention Centre at the heartland of Nairobi Kenya, the Kalasha Market ensures a centralized access to utility facilities that cater for the needs of all participants be they local, regional or international.
WHY MISSING OUT ON KALASHA MARKET 2018 IS NOT AN OPTION
- Meet the entire East African TV and Film community under one roof.
- Seasoned International Audio-Visual experts will be checking in to see what Africa has to offer.
- Negotiate your way into a co-production partnership for your projects.
- Interact with buyers and sellers hungry for the next BIG idea in the entertainment industry.
- Learn. Learn. Experts will be in plenty to facilitate master classes, workshops and conferences.
- Pitch your wild imagination into reality. An exciting new opportunity for both seasoned and novice creators.